-I love the Mountains!
-My parents are so cute!

We had our annual Pumpkin Carving Trip to the Cabin halloween weekend. We had LOTS of fun! On friday it was jut the Moosman clan decorating sugar cookies and getting sugar highs. Here are some of our masterpieces.
Saturday morning we had a great breakfast (thanks Kathy), followed by the assembly line of pumpkins gutting. It was rather chilly outside for the kids so we gutted the pumpkins out side then brought them inside to let the kids carve.
Once they kids were inside dad and mom set up the 'spooky' walk in the forest. They found a book to read as they walked to the rock. They were funny but the parents with cameras were even better. I couldn't get into the good spots to take pictures but here's what I have.
Thanks for such a wonderful trip dad and mom!!


No comments:
Post a Comment