15 September, 2011

Temple Tour

Lessons Learned:
-We Utahan's are SO blessed!!
-I am so very blessed.

A Temple tour of three temples! Mom and I decided to hit the three in the 'outer banks' of Utah. It was PERFECT! It was a wonderful experience. We left on Wednesday and made it to the Manti temple in time to do a session. We were able to see the beautiful stair cases, brides room, sealing rooms, everything but the baptistry. This temple has a lot of history with it~and I loved it. We had dinner then drove to Green River for the night.
The next morning we started off to the Monticello Temple. Now we missed the session by three minutes, but it worked out to do iniatories and the temple workers were so cute. We were still able to go and spend some time in the Celestial room. We went and had lunch then headed back towards Moab. We decided to stop in Moab at some stores.
We got into Vernal pretty late and the drive was beautiful!! It was prefect weather and everything worked out so well! On Friday we got up and had some breakfast then headed to the Temple for a session. The feeling within a temple is remarkable, and I love it! I feel like I'm home when I'm in the Celestial room. After the temple Mom and I went to see Glen and LaVern Johnson. (My mom's uncle) It was really nice to chat with them for awhile!
After our little visit we headed home! It was a wonderful, wonderful experience!! I hope to again attend these temples someday. Thanks Mom for such a great week and time to be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment