-Yup I'm cool...
This Month I was in charge of girls night and boy did I have fun! It was, of course, a costume party and we had some GREAT costumes!! Mom was a witch, Heather was a flapper girl from the 20's, Tiff was a Pirate, Amy was a '30 year old mom' (compared to her 29 year old mom self) and I was a dressed to go to a Masquerade!!
We played some silly games while dinner was finishing up. Tiffany won all the games and Heather won the costume contest!
For dinner we had mummies (hot dogs), and ghosts in blood (chips and salsa) and salad with croutons (the croutons were shaped like bats, pumpkins and cats). For dessert we ate dirt with ghosts on top. It was chocolate pudding, cookies, whipped topping mixed up. The dessert didn't turn out the way I hope but other than that I think it went well!
Thanks ladies for letting me host this party ya'll made to be so much fun!
Michelle, I had such a fabulous time! Thank you so much for putting on such a great night. I really need to start planning a fun night like you have. We need to have more fun together! We will get something going on! Anyways. Love ya and again Thanks.
ReplyDelete