08 April, 2012

Easter Blessings

Happy Easter Everyone!!
What a beautiful day we have to celebrate the wondrous gift of life! I feel so incredibly blessed to be who I am and have the family that I do! I don't know why I was so blessed to be a part of this imperfect, crazy, family; but I'm so very grateful for it!

Today is the day we all recognize the gifts the Savior has given to us. Gifts that I am eternally happy and grateful for! Eternal life with my family, repentance, love, inspiration, and most especially HOPE! "Hope is believing and expecting that something will occur. When you have hope, you work through trials and difficulties with the confidence and assurance that all things will work together for your good (Preach My Gospel, Chp 6. Hope)." I love Preach my Gospel!
Hope. What does it mean to you?! I know that everything will work out! I struggle to remember that and sometimes I murmur more than I should. But I really do believe in it and try to live it! One of my most favorite talks is from Elder Wirthlin, Sunday Will Come! I have talked about it before. I invite you to read it, specially today! It is so beautiful and will only take three minutes. I believe that Christ lives, that he is my Savior, and that through him I can be with Him and my family forever!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Easter, my beautiful daughter! So happy we'll get to live together forever, and now, because of the Savior! Love you!

    ReplyDelete