01 April, 2012

Lance the Leprechaun

I forgot to post this!! SO I'm just going to sneak it in here...
While Ben and Amy went out I was able to watch the kids. It happened to be the day before St. Patty's day so we have some themed fun! Lance the Leprechaun stopped by right before they came and hid some gold coins as clues to find a treasure he had left for the kids! Lance had also made them some Leprechaun ears and a hat to wear while searching for their treasure!
The clues were things like, where do we wash our hands (the bathroom), and what plays beautiful music and has black and white keys (piano)? The final clue was, Where do we watch movies and play games (entertainment center)?
They found their treasure (treats to eat while watching the movie)!!! We had fun, well I had fun!!
Then Moosman's were over and we decided to make a Leprechaun cake (my invention). It was butter yellow cake (with just a little green food coloring), Pistachio pudding filling, Green buttercream frosting, and rainbow sprinkles!!

Easton though this was the BEST thing he had ever eaten! He ate his cupcake... finished Tuckers... and finished Sadies piece of cake (she also had a cupcake but they both wanted more, and I'm a push over)!! I got a little video... ENJOY!

1 comment: