Yup I had a birthday... it was my 27th birthday in fact. It was a really nice day!! I was able to sleep in then go to 'brunch' with Dad, Mom, and Peter to a place I've been waiting patiently to go to, Em's. It was such a nice day we ate outside and enjoyed to smell of flowers! The food was great and the company even better!
After we walked around City Creek and look into some of the shoppes like... The Disney Store, Tiffany's, H&M, Macy's, whatever our little hearts desired. What a neat new addition to Downtown!
That night I was able to go to dinner with my old time friends, Sara Woodward and Kristina Barss. We went to Arella's and had yummy pizza and salad! It was so much fun to chat with them and catch up on what was happening in their lives.
Overall it was a great day!! Thanks to all who called and sent their love~ you are the reason it was a wonderful day!!




No comments:
Post a Comment