26th- Work, worked and then I worked….
I’m
grateful for computer people! My computer has been having problems so I had to
bring it in. I did that today. I tell them the problem and he starts working on
it. He can’t fix it or figure out what’s going on. He says, “I’ll need to get
this to a specialist. Can we call you, you can plan on picking it up today!” I
went shopping for all sorts of things while I was waiting (I didn’t buy anything but food though). I
have been trying to find gold vases for work, but can’t find them
anywhere. Well almost four hours
later I don’t hear from them so I call, it’s done, come get it. I pick it up
and head home.
I
get home unload everything, prep some food, make dinner, eat dinner and finally,
around 8, sit down to my computer to see the difference. First thing I do is
jump on the Internet and check all the sites (email, facebook, blog,
pinterest), then off to bed!
Jan. 28th-
She cried, I cried, tomorrow will be a
new brighter day!
I wake up, get ready for work, turn on my
computer and start working. I try to open my iTunes account…. Nothing…. I try
again… nothing. Uh this is weird. I get online to try to open Pandora… nothing.
I do some more research; iTunes isn’t on my computer any more. Great!!! But not really! I make phone
calls and calls, they cannot fix it, I cannot fix it, they (apple store people)
have to. SO I work on Dad’s computer doing all the flyers, newsletter and what
not’s. I have to bring it in tomorrow.
In
the mean time, Heather went to the doctors and found out she had a false
pregnancy. My heart hurt for her and I didn’t want her to be alone, so I headed
over and spent the night with her.
She is a strong person! She cried, I cried, tomorrow will be a new
brighter day!
29th- I thought is was a fun, happy, story and the more it showed the real
story, the more the magic in the story left me.
Mom
and Peter helped me out today. We all left to drop off my computer, who told us
it would only take 1.5 hours. We ran errands and by 4:30 (almost 4 hours later)
I still didn’t have it. Dad and Mom took us to dinner and movie. We went and
saw ‘Saving Mr. Banks”. It was good, but not for the reasons I thought it would
be. I thought is was a fun, happy, story and the more it showed the real story,
the more the magic in the story left me. It’s sad, and heart breaking, and very
moving. It’s a thought provoking, emotional, and interesting story. I mean we
know the ending, she sells it, but it’s interesting to see what it took to get
it. Then we went to dinner at chilies. It was good to be together!
AFTER
the dinner and movie, we went and picked up the computer. It was ready and they
said it was good now. So the first thing I do is try to open iTunes, and it
worked! I love me music, and CANNOT live with out it!
30th- I think that I am a blessed person because
of the people around me who care enough to help!
Getting
ready for the RV show. Tasha asked me to design some new displays, for the
show, and it’s taken me a VERY long time. The files are HUGE and so it’s taking
a very long time to make them do anything. Anyways, I can’t get them to save
onto anything; I can’t find a way to get them to the printers to print. I
finally get something to work out, and the really hard thing, is that Tasha
hasn’t seen them. She just has to trust me. There isn’t a way for her to see
them, until they are at the show. SCARY!! I’ve never designed displays before,
but here I am! OH I hope she likes them!! I dropped them off today and pray
that they are going to be great.
Kristina
is working at one of my favorite product companies. 3Form; it’s a company that
recycles materials and creates new things out of them. They make layers of
resin and then put in the product then another layer of resin. Kristina let me
know that they are hiring in her department and wants me to apply. I ask for
the job description and some details. After reviewing the description, I wasn’t
really sold. Kristina called and told me more about it (like the pay, hours,
location, etc) and I decided I needed to do more research. Kristina was nice
enough to show me precisely what I would be doing and even showed me the area
too. It was fun, well the product area; I think that this job is actually quite
great for her, just not for me. I prayed about it and it didn’t feel right but
it got my wheels turning.
At
ECR I do a lot, and a lot of different things. This job (at 3Form) was one job,
meaning you did the same sort of thing over and over again. Starting wage was a
few dollars more than I make right now, and the hours and the location. All the
things that I don’t enjoy about my current job, is what drew me into this job.
It was the work that I don’t think I would have been happy to do. I’m grateful
for people looking out for me. I think that I am a blessed person because of
the people around me who care enough to help!
31st- Work, another day of work. Nothing great,
nothing dramatic, just work.
Feb. 1st- It was WONDERFUL to be there for Jake and to
see all his family around him! What a wonderful experience.
It
was a snowy drive to work today! Wedding tours, they can be interesting.
Ya-know what I am surprised about? First impressions, I talk to these brides on
the phone or over email and they give me a perspective on them. Then we meet….
And it is very surprising to me to see how they are in person. Sometimes they
catch me completely off guard on how different they are, or they are just like
I thought. I’m usually wrong though…
After
the tours, I rushed to Jacob’s Baptism! Jacob is 8 and he was baptized today!
It was great to be there and watch him be able to make a covenant to be a
better person. The person from their ward who Jake asked to speak was perfect
for him. His personality was just like his. He was baptized by his dad and Amy
spoke about the Gift of the Holy Ghost. She read a story about the Spirit; and
it was wonderful! Then he was confirmed a member and received the Holy Ghost.
After we all had treats and mingled. It was WONDERFUL to be there for Jake and
to see all his family around him! What a wonderful experience. It made me think
of my Grandpa and Grandma Moosman, and that they gave me scriptures at my
baptism. I’m very grateful for such wonderful examples that I’ve had and those
I still have around me! It was a great day!
2nd- I love my blessing; it’s been such a compass
and comfort to me. I’m glad that Heather now has that guide and help in her
life!
Heather
received her Patriarchal Blessing today! What an incredibly wonderful day for
Heather! She met with her Bishop and started working towards her goal. I was SO
excited for her and very proud of her efforts to become who she wants to be.
Peter and I got to watch Autumn while she and Matt met with the Patriarch. I
love my blessing; it’s been such a compass and comfort to me. I’m glad that
Heather now has that guide and help in her life!
After
Heather and Matt came back and picked up Autumn, we went back to church and to
the mingle. I’m not great at mingling; in fact I really dislike mingling…. in
general. BUT I want to be better and I want to get to know people in my ward,
so I go and I try to talk to people new and old. It was a great Sabbath day!



You're AWESOME!!! LOVE YOU TONS!
ReplyDelete