20th- Tonight
I went to a doTERRA Slim & Sassy class. It was fun to go to a class again,
it’s been awhile. It made me want to teach my own class.
Tonight I went to a
doTERRA Slim & Sassy class. It was fun to go to a class again, it’s been
awhile. It made me want to teach my own class. My good friend Ashlee (hey
Ash!), suggested a GNO and it’s kind-a a great idea. I will try to put one
together and see what happens. Tonee (the teacher) talked about a lifestyle
changes and body wraps… doesn’t that sound like fun?! I think so! I think I
would talk about the same thing but in my life. I hope to have some fun things
planned for the next few months.
21st- After all I could do (and mom too), mom asked
dad to give me a blessing, and it really helped.
22nd- It scares me to think about having an organ
removed. I would prefer to live with my organ, even if it’s a damaged one.
Well I kind-a went to institute. About 6pm I
started feeling a little sick, by 8pm (while in class) I was feeling really
sick! Peter and I left early so I could get some oils in me. I took some and
started a HOT bath. It helped for a little but then it got really bad… To sum
up the next few HOURS… I was in a lot of pain. After all I could do (and mom
too), mom asked dad to give me a blessing. It helped. I was sick for a little
longer but at least I didn’t think I was going to die. Ok I knew I wasn’t going
to die but I was in some serious pain, it reminded me of only one other
experience, when I ended up in the ER. It wasn’t that bad but people, it was
close.
My
mom thinks I had a gallstone, and I’m inclined to agree, either way I’m just
happy that it’s over and that I got at least two hours of sleep. It’s time for
me to refocus my oils on my gallbladder.
Yes, I still want to do this naturally, yet it seems rather hard to do.
I should probably go to the doctor and see what he says. It scares me to think
about having an organ removed. I would prefer to live with my organ, even if
it’s a damaged one. I guess I’m weird like that. I’ve been rather sore all
day, it’s kind-a what happens we you have a really long night of pain.
I’m
super bummed I missed institute though. I really wanted to hear about what the
Islamic people believe. Cause I don’t really know. I guess I’ll have to read
the manual or something. I will fill you in if I ever do it!
23rd- I feel BRAVE… that may sound silly, but I’m
excited for the changes that are happening and that I got to be apart of them.
24th- Dad and Mom came to the rescue! We
ran out and started handing out my business card with the pens until they came.
25th- People would just stop walking and tell me
they thought the centerpieces were beautiful. It made me feel good; it was a
little confidence booster.
The
other wedding show was this past weekend. It was busy but we still had some
slow hours. I made some great new connections. I now have a florist, caterer,
and a cake person (I get excited about the little things in life)! Once we were
done setting up (it was the same set up as the last show), we went out to lunch
and on a mission to find a steamer. We went to noodles & company, I had a
whole wheat pasta and balsamic dressing, which was interesting. Side note: you
may not remember but I helped Natasha come up with a new word for this year,
Adventurous. Neither of us had
been there and she isn’t allowed (really she can do whatever she wants) to
order anything she has ever had before. That way she is trying new things!
Anyways it was positive for her (I don’t remember what she ordered, a bisque
and a pita sandwich thing).
Oh
so the food, yes I like food, and yes I like to talk about food. On Friday we
decided to go to Joes Crab Shack. Natasha has NEVER had fish, EVER. She was
incredibly nervous! We were blessed to have a very friendly and understanding
waitress. Natasha decided to have crab and the waitress, Jennifer, even showed
her how to crack them and everything. We also had shrimp, but they weren’t
shelled, so she wasn’t having that. She did try it, but I thought she might
never eat it again if she has to shell them. It was a fun night of new
experiences.
On
Saturday we decided on something a little less adventurous (we were going to
have Ti) and settled on a place called “Southwestern Grill Cantina”. It was
horrible. The food wasn’t good, the service was horrible, and it is one I would
suggest going to again. BUT the really neat things were the fan’s (they weren’t
on, it was freezing)!! They were the coolest!! They were really old and had a
pulley system/motory thing to get them to work. Seriously the neatest fans I’ve
ever seen. I wish I had taken a picture.
It
was kind-a a long weekend, but I feel really good about the work we did and I’m
excited to see the results in the weddings! I already know some things I
would/will change for next year.
26th-“Valjean opened his eyes in astonishment.
“Really? You know what I was called?” “Yes,’ replied the Bishop, ‘you are
called my brother.’”
Today
was a good Sabbath. We heard from the Pugsley family about the Book of Mormon
during sacrament meeting. It was a great reminder of what is important and how
to do it. I need to be better at this! I will be better! It’s part of my mini
goals- Study.
Then
in Family History we learned about the research part of FamHis. It reminded me
that I really want to go to the library and see if they can help me. I think I need to try to work on a time
to meet with my Grandma Summers and find out a bit about her history (at least
what she can remember). I was able to help someone answer a few questions
though, so that was rather exciting!! I chickened out talking to the co-chairs
about me “Who do you think you are?” spotlight. I will do it though! I think I
needed to run it by a few people to see if they would do it, to see if it was
realistic. I think it is!
Whitney
Butters taught in relief Society today. It was Bishop Gerald Causse; Ye Are No
More Strangers, talk from General Conference Oct. 2013. It was about service
and love. “Valjean opened his eyes in astonishment. “Really? You know what I
was called?” “Yes,’ replied the Bishop, ‘you are called my brother.’” Then one
of my favorite lines from Les Mis, “To love another person is to see the face
of God.” This last quote wasn’t in his talk but applied to the thought that
when you serve others you love them, and when you love them you understand the
Love of God just that much more. It was a great reminder to do my visiting
teaching.
After
church I was chatting with Leslie, Meleea, and Brittany and they all said they
would like to come to a class where we talk about healthy lifestyles. It was
encouraging to hear and made me feel the importance/need to start working on a
class, or a couple, to chat about motivation and change. Good things to work
on!

Lots of brave adventures!! Just finished studying Bishop Causse's talk! Loved it!! Love you, too!!
ReplyDelete