Lessons Learned:
-These kids are SO cute!
We had our 2nd Annual 'Halloween Party' with Aunt Michelle. We started by finding costumes that they wanted to wear. Once they chose something they wanted to wear, we started in with our sweet crafts.

We started with coloring vampires and witches. Jake is so funny, he asked me if his vampire looked like a real vampire. I of course responded, "Yes it looks just like one... well actually I haven't ever seen one, but I BET it looks just like one!" Jake quickly responds, "I have, I had to ninja chop him out of my house!!" It was really rather funny.
We made Ghosts out of suckers and tissue paper, after which we made 'Monster Hands'!
Once done with those, we decorated our grave yards. They had fun 'burying' things in their cakes and eating the candy. After we decorated the cakes we read stories until it was time to go!!
(Easton and Sadie's)
Thanks for letting me have SO much fun with your kids, I just love them!!!

That is such an awesome Party you did for the kids! Great idea on the cake with all the goodies buried in it. I would look forward to that party each year!!!! Maybe I can help next time?? So FUN!
ReplyDelete