05 January, 2012

Christmas Party

Lessons Learned:
-It's only Christmas when family is around.
-It's a beautiful thing.
Christmas is my favorite! I love being with my family! This Christmas was the off year where my family was off with their other family. It was a little weird not gonna lie but it was still nice! Christmas eve at grandpas was great fun! We played Jingo, had dinner, listened to a story from Mom and visited with each other. It was really great to be together! After Grandpa's, we (peter, dad, mom and I) came home and I watched the Nativity Story. It's beautiful, it really is. If anyone wants the watch this with me I will watch it whenever.
Anyways half way through the movie it was stocking stuffing, gift wrapping time, then off to bed. Peter woke us all up and off we went to open stockings and gifts. "Peter and I" got a Wii. Mom and Dad went all out with our gift this year, I also got GREAT stocking stuffers. Because Christmas fell on Sunday we all (but Hamiltons) were able to go to church with mom and dad. I was praying I'd be able to hear Arnold Moore sing O Holy Night. It really isn't Christmas until he and Mary Jane Ertman sing! I LOVE IT!!!
After everybody came to the house and we had dinner and opened family gifts. I was able to make all the grandkids a picture for Christmas! My favorite reactions were Easton's "I've always wanted a picture like this!!!" and Jakes, "This is JUST what I wanted!!!... but on the Wii." It was a lot of work but I think they turned out pretty great look'n.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

This next part is just for me to remember what I was given so you don't need to read on. :)
Kristina- Drawer Pulls
Ashlee Norton- Cookie Jar
Ashley Marie Jones- Cookie Jar and cookie recipes
Meleea Larsen- Ornament, scarf, and stationary set
Amblers- Candy Land, Jewelry Stand, lots a cute earrings
Sadie- Ornament
Grandma Summers- Card and Cash
Dad and Mom- Wii, Shirt, Architectural Digest subscription, drawer pulls, bed sheets, mini suitcase and ear phones.

No comments:

Post a Comment