Welcome to 2012. Yup it's another new year full of new adventures and crazy random stories! I've had a hard time trying to think of a theme for this new year. While I was in church I felt prompted on what I need to work on this year.
Me.
I know what you're thinking, you?! Selfish... I know...
We were singing my favorite hymn "Lord, I would Follow Thee" and the words made me think about who I am. "Savior may I learn to love thee, walk the path that thou hast shown, pause to help and lift another, finding strengthen beyond my own"... or... "Who am I to judge another when I walk imperfectly? In the quiet heart in hidden sorrow that the eye cant see."
I'm not the person that this song talks about, not yet anyways. SO this year I want to focus on me....
I want to change this 'ordinary michelle' into 'Extraordinary Michelle'!!
No comments:
Post a Comment