Have any of you read the series Eragon? If not this may not make a lot of sense to you! I am currently listening to them on CD at work. However I read them last year before the final book came out. NOw that it's out I am refreshing my memory before I read the last one. This isn't the point...

The point.... Eragon has a Dragon named Saphira. Saphira chose Eragon as her rider. They share thoughts, emotions and really everything. They take care of each other, love each other, give each other strength, help each other make decisions, teach each other, help comfort each other, and guide each other through their trails. At one point they have to be separated from each other. The farther they get away from each other the less they are connected and can no longer feel and hear one another until they are so far a way that they are alone. They HATE it. They aren't happy, they hurt inside, they worry about each other, they are worried about making decisions by them selves, over all it's HORRIBLE!

This got me to think'n.... I want a Dragon!! I want someone to help me, guide, comfort, KNOW me better than I know myself. Then it hit me... I do. I do have a dragon that knows me, loves me, wants nothing but the every best for me! It's the Holy Ghost. He is always there for me until I go so far away I can no longer hear him. Saphira calls him her little one... on more than one occasion I felt that way with the spirit.
I LOVE my Dragon!!!
Great book and awesome thought...and I love you, too!!!!
ReplyDelete