Well I decided from now on I am going to have a big birthday party for my nieces and nephews!! This years theme was 'A Very Merry Un-Birthday'....
I know I was more excited then the kids were but I hope at the end of it all that they had lots of fun too! Here is some of the decor :)
I made a 'Happy Un-Birthday' sign. And we had lots of balloons too!!
To the Un-Birthday song we played Musical chairs!!
We then found our seat at the party table by finding our own 'Mad Hatter Hat' with our name on it!
Here are our before pictures...
And after they decorated the hats... They did a great job decorating!!
We then tried to find the crazy Cheshire Cat that was hidden in the room, once found, they tried to put his smile on face while their hats hind their eyes!
Sadie's was almost perfect!!
Afterwards we decorated some flowers that sang to us!!
And off we went to play croquette with our flamingos! They each had their own colored ball and we had five or six loops they had to hit it through. They did a great job and seemed to love it!
Here are our winners!! They all made it through the course!!
What birthday party doesn't have birthday cake!! They each had their own cupcake they got to decorate and blow out a candle on. I forgot to take a picture of their cups. They each got a water bottle that had 'magic juice' in it that made them shrink and grow really big! (The color of their cups determine the color of ball they had and any other color item all day)
As a party favor they each got to take home an extra cupcake that was pre-decorated (by me) with their flowers, hat, balloon and water bottle...
Thanks to everyone who made this fun birthday party possible!! I hope you have a Very Merry Un-Birthday everyone!!

























No comments:
Post a Comment