It's that time of year again! Christmas in july!! Why? Why not?! I started it last year and had so much fun we decided to do it again this year!! Here is the invitation....
Some of the decor and the food...
We had waters with 'Merry Christmas' on them and ice cold Milk!
I made Santa hats out of cupcakes, strawberries and frosting. Also Chocolate and peppermint covered Oreo's.
Everyone was asked to bring some candy to share that we could use to decorate our houses!!
I wasn't sure who would be coming (even though I asked for an RSVP). I had 8 people RSVP and we ended up with 14. It was great to have everyone there and I'm just glad I bought extras :)
While we were waiting for everyone to come, we started playing a game called 'Name that Christmas Carol'. For example: Fantasies of a colorless Dec. 25th. = I'm dreaming of a white Christmas! Everyone did a really good job!! Then we jumped right into White Elephant!
We had lots of fun and CRAZY gifts!!
Marco and Jacob
Jackie and Meleea
Did I mention we had Christmas music playing! My personal favorite thing about July... I listen to Christmas music!
Peter and Jani
shane
We had friends come unprepared with gifts so Peter ran to find a few extra and poor shannon ended up with a picture of me and peter from Amy's wedding...
Leslie and Peter (again)
Lynsey and Shawn
We also had Jenn and Kristina but I guess we missed their pictures. Sorry ladies...
We were all pretty tight around the table and a few people left when we moved onto decorating our 'Graham Cracker' houses! It was FUN!
Kelton showed up a little later.. Happy he could join...
I couldn't think of what to do so shannon and Marco helped me come up with a Train!! Cute huh?!
After almost everyone left we had ourselves a little Michael Jackson Dance party. It was a great night!! Thanks to all who could join and help it a Very Merry Christmas in July!!






























So much fun! Love it!
ReplyDelete