28 July, 2012

Ward Trip

We had a ward outing to Manti! We went and saw the Manti Pagent, which I think I saw when I was in YW but don't remember it... It was a good experience. There were TONS of people!! We were suppose to go to Fairview but because their are around 8 fires happening in the state right now we couldn't make it. We ended up being SUPER BLESSED that a girl in our ward had a 'summer home' there and let us all crash on the floor and outside. The next day we had breakfast and everyone but me, Peter, Jackie and Kelton went to the lake. We went to a farm so peter could pet a cow... seriously though... that what he REALLY wanted to do. 
 (Above the red in the sky is smoke...)
 Me and Jackie in the back of someone truck giving us a ride to the farm...and Peter with a two week old baby goat!
Then we played games until the others came back, had lunch and headed home. It was fun to be with the ward and meet some of the wardies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment