So I realized I like to teach people things that I know how to do. I was asked to be the leader in a "cooking club". I told them I don't know how to cook very well but I need to be involved and really is there a better way to learn ?!

This being our first club meeting we talked about what we wanna do, secret hand shakes, passwords, ya know 'club' stuff. THEN we got to the cooking. We made a yellow bundt cake, raspberry sauce, and candy cane suckers! It was so much fun; I can't wait until the next one!!
THEN... on Saturday I was asked to be in charge of a ward Luau!! It ended up not turning out as planned but was still SO much fun! It was our BEST attended activity yet (80 peeps yo). We had great fun and lots of mingling. It turned out great and I'm so grateful for all of those who helped put it together!

No comments:
Post a Comment