So you think you can Dance?! No, no I don't. I was surprised at how many people thought I was auditioning when I said I went to see SYTYCD. Does everyone think I'm a closet dancer or something?! This girl has no rhythm! Kristina had tickets to go see the auditions of SYTYCD and invited me to come along. I have never seen this show but thought it would be fun anyways. It was fun and I go to see lots of talent!
That night Crystal and I were able to go to the symphony "Simply Sinatra." I was giggling I was so excited. I love Frank Sinatra's music and voice. I was worried that Steve Lippia wouldn't do a go job and I would be really bummed. BUT I WASN'T!! It was really good! He sounds just like him and with the symphony playing... sigh... I was in Heaven... I love music...
No comments:
Post a Comment