17 April, 2011

Almost Done

Lessons Learned:
-School is great but I LOVE being done... for a while.
Yes this semester is over! It was fun, hard and really busy. But I did it! Now here is the confusing part. I have one more semester of schooling. The thing is, is that you can only 'walk' once a year. I'll be officially done in august and didn't want to wait until next year. I had lots of fun with my wonderful family! It was great to be with friends who were also graduating. Among them was once sister Magalogo (my MTC comp. who is now married and expecting their first child any time), she was SUPER nice and made me a candy lei!! Thank you to my family for all the love and support you've given me! Thank you for a fun day at graduation, dinner and the movie!! L.O.V.E. Y.O.U.

1 comment:

  1. A GREAT day!! Congratulations! It was an honor to be with you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete