18 April, 2011

Marriage

Lessons Learned:
-huh okay....
-Pressure is on.
Right, so, ya'll know that I'm a adorable single girl who isn't feeling the love right now. It's no new news that the church is always telling the single world to enter into the married world. This past conference the Brethren (Pres. Monson) of the church told the single brethren of the church that they need to be married! I have to say I've been interested in seeing the changes that come about because of this formal, direct advice. I have seen those who still feel like it's no big deal, and those who have taken it to heart and have changed. Good for those who have changed or who are trying harder!! I have also gotten some grief about the advice given. I would just like to say that Pres. Monson told the brethren this... in the priesthood session... not the Relief Soceity session, or any of the general sessions. I'm not saying that I cant improve in this area, but that it was directed to the brethren.

'nough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment