24 April, 2011

The Hunt

Lessons Learned:
-My family is a Crazy bunch of wonderful peps.


Right, so, I have no idea when we started doing this but it's been a few years. Each year my mom plans an adult version of an Easter Egg hunt. We call it, 'The Hunt'. You're excited already, I can feel it! We have some theme to each one. This year the theme had something to do with Rome, and 'guardians' ( I was helping with the grand kids and missed the explanation). We were given a clue which lead us to a location to do some fun challenges which would give us another clue. They are always so much fun! And this year was no exception. Here are some images of all the fun. We ended up at the 'Popes Table' at Bucca Peppo's. Thanks Mom and Dad for such a FUN day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment