09 June, 2011

A Baker

Lessons Learned:
-Follow the Spirit.
-Feels good to help others.
As most of you know I am looking for a baker to help me get going on the catering business. Andy called me up one day to tell me he was thinking about me and had a thought. He knew a girl in high school who makes wedding cakes. He thought I should check her out, so I got online and looked at her cakes. They looked great!

Well I was finally able to meet with her to see if she would like my business as my baker! She was very excited and loved my business idea. She wanted to be a part of it!! We were able to work out some prices and a tentative schedule. I haven't had any of her products so I told her we'd kinda try it out for a little while and see what happens.

The best part, for me, is being able to help another in their 'building' the business. She is just starting and one day would like to open her own bakery. I love that I get to help her in reaching her goals and she is helping me reach mine.

Check her out here.

1 comment: