14 June, 2011

Utah Summer Games

Lessons Learned:
-I burn easily...
Mom and I left to go meet Dad, andy, tiff, the kids, auntie M, and the Gales in cedar city Friday morning. We stayed and chatted with Peter before his month long 'vagabond tour'. We were on the turn off to Manti when we got a phone call from Andy letting us know that Dad had a little accident. He had gone over the handlebars and broken some ribs. Andy had just dropped him off at the hotel with the pain med.'s the doctor gave him. We decided to rain check the temple and head straight down.
We got to the hotel to find dad one sore fella'. We hung out there for a while before mom and I headed to the bowling alley. Afterward we all headed over to Gales hotel and had dinner.
It was Sadie's birthday on the 9th so we had a little birthday cake for her to enjoy! We then watched the kids swim. It was pretty funny!!
Easton Lost his leg and all giggles came out then!
Saturday morning we were relaxed in getting ready and heading over. Once we did we were able to watch Andy ride. He won second place!! It was a fun trip... minus dad getting hurt.
Oh... I also got a sunburn...

1 comment:

  1. It was a fun weekend...we'll have to do the Temple, soon!

    ReplyDelete