-I think the old Thunderbirds are pretty.
Rachel, Ian and I went to the Bountiful Car Show! We watched the parade and then walked around for a closer look. There was a 54'-56' (not sure the year) Chevy Belair that we were taking pictures of when the owner came up to us and asked if we could find the gas tank? We looked, and looked but couldn't figure it out. One thought was the trunk, or maybe a headlight. He final showed us that it was in the taillight! It was really cool!!
After that we saw a beautiful Shiny red and white Belair (that one was my favorite). To top it off we saw an old red T-bird! A great way to end the show.
We went and had dinner at Arella's where Jared joined us, then headed to Shannon Christenson's birthday party. We played a fun game, that I cant remember what it's called, that we had to answer a question about ourselves and one person had to guess who said what.
It was a fun Friday night!!
Loved the little black n white t-bird! It was fun to see you there, too :)
ReplyDelete