26 June, 2011

The Arts Festival

Lessons Learned:
-Love Salt Lake
Friday we, Kristina Barss and I, went to the Arts Festival in Salt Lake. I go every year with my parents and this year we just met up with them. We parked at the school and took THE TRACKS! People I'm kind-a a loser, I've never taken the track before, so I thought it was a GREAT idea and it was free and it take very long.
Once we got there I was hungry! We had some super yummy chicken and veggies. We met up with the parents who showed up the goods they purchased and we both went on our ways.
We walked around to see the new trends... 'painting on metal-like surfaces', what i call 'water and oil' on canvases, and clocks. well... clock pieces. They were all over in the artwork and also in jewelry.
Over-all, it was a Wonderful Art's Fest!! ~Thanks Kristina!

No comments:

Post a Comment