10th- It hasn’t even started but I’m excited to see it all come together!!
The guys at work have most of the painting done and are getting ready for all the flooring to start on Wednesday. I’m so excited for the flooring to be done!! It hasn’t even started but I’m excited to see it all come together!! I am trying to get everything ready for the flooring too! Oh I also finished the newsletter!
This week they will be sent to the printers and next week while I’m on vacation they will be sealed and addressed. One thing to check off the list!
11th- The idea of it and what it means; is really important.
I have been rather excited to go to institute tonight. There really is something to people meeting together to talk of religious things out side of church. I love it! Even when I’m not fully engaged or even understand anything. The idea of it and what it means; is really important.
Anywho, I since I missed the past two weeks I missed all the closure of the Islamic religion. Tonight we studied Abraham; here is a little info for you: He was chosen before he was born (Ab. 3:23-24). He was noble and helped create the earth. His father was a leader in Nimrods leadership. Nimrod had all of the male babies killed when he heard that one would challenge his rule one day. Abraham was born in hiding (in a cave). He was very smart and studied many things including the stars. He believed that only one God could create such a world of order. He studied under Melchizedek, and was eventually baptized by him and paid his tithes to him. His father turned him in for destroying Nimrods Idols, and Abraham was going to be sacrificed. He married Sariah, who was known for her beauty and was equal, in spiritually, to Abraham. Abraham was 100 and Sariah 92 when they had their son.
He sounds like a rather amazing person doesn’t he?! We are told to go and do the works of Abraham. What are his works; Baptism, Priesthood, Tithing, Marriage, Followed the Spirit, among so many other things!
12th- We made lots of progress and the lodge is going to be amazing and such a change, I’m just excited.
We picked up the new displays and guess what? They worked out! They are going to be something wonderful (compared to what was) and I think Natasha really liked the too. It was a good busy day!
We tried to go somewhere new for lunch. We went to Teppanyaki, they use to have one in NSL, but it burnt down and I’ve missed it. It was great food for a great price. Good place to have a nice lunch!
13th- No pressure, I just told them what I thought should be done with all the floors.
Today was supposed to be a day off, but I had so much to go that I only had a few off. I found out that the flooring had a mix up but hopefully all will be well. I want to try to make this the best experience possible. I really hope it all works out!! It’s just ya-know, I helped put it all together and while it should reflect on me, it will, if it doesn’t work out or something goes wrong.
14th- Yeah, I kept forgetting, I guess this is what happens when you don’t have a special someone in your life.
Today, was the RV show with Jen. It was a slow day but I REALLY hope this show works out. It isn’t my favorite thing, shows, but it turned out well. Tasha was sick so I stayed with Jeff and Sandy until it was so slow that they told me to go. We went over all the different things that could be making a Friday night so slow! It’s Valentines Day! Yeah, I kept forgetting, I guess this is what happens when you don’t have a special someone in your life. Turns out I still got a valentine, Jeff and Sandy gave me a very nice gift at the show!! Happy Valentines Day!!15th- But I have a level of excitement and anxiousness. Oh what will become of me!
Another
day at the show! It was a little bit busier and a little more interesting. We
had more members come and visit us and it helped the day go by! Once our day
was just about over Jen and Kris came to finish the show, and we went about
trying to find Turkey shoot prizes.
After
the show we went to dinner, I can’t remember what it’s called. It is a sports
grill and we ordered some good food. I don’t know if I would go back again, but
it wasn’t bad!
Then
I cam home and started packing!! I haven’t been very nervous to go to the
Biggest Loser Resort, Fitness Ridge, I think because it hadn’t really hit me
that I was going! But I have a level of excitement and anxiousness. Oh what
will become of me!



No comments:
Post a Comment