23 March, 2014

Mar. 9th-15th


Mar. 9th- I was very nice to go to church, be apart of something greater than me!  
Bro. Schankel is rather determined to have me pray. So I finally prayed in sacrament meeting today. I was very nice to go to church, be apart of something greater than me! I usually love Sundays!!

Mar. 10th-  I remember reading this as a child and thinking it has horrible, what happened to those people.
            Number the Stars. Do you remember this book? It teaches what it was like during the Holocaust in a child friendly way (is that possible?). I remember reading this as a child and thinking it has horrible, what happened to those people. Little did I know at the time? It’s a book about friendship, love, hate, world problems, and much more. It’s a great short read filled to the brim with a timeless story. I would suggest to all!

            Mar. 11th- I think will work out! Cross my fingers!
I am working up at the resort for the next few days. Trying to get lots of things done! Also because I am supposed to have my year review but they don’t know when. On my way up to the resort I stopped and found artwork, I think will work out! Cross my fingers!

Mar. 12thI had my review today and I was rather nervous of the unknown. 
It turned out that it was really positive. Uh, REALLY positive. I was flattered and told nice things. I wrote a letter of the things I have accomplished this past year in hopes that they will consider giving me a raise. I have SO many mixed feeling about this place I think I’m going crazy!! Terri (VRI representative) was there and Natasha and Kris. They gave me all the highest marks possible and Terri even said he has never seen anyone ever get that score before. It’s a lot to live up to! He was also straightforward in saying that I will not get the raise I asked for. They are to small a resort to be able to pay what I need. I knew this, but I wanted them to be on the same page as me. I don’t know what to do… It’s causing me heartache!

Mar. 13th- Can I just say that I LOVED this book! I really did!
The drama at work keeps building! It’s like being in Jr. High but much worst because we are adults in a professional work setting. People, I’m going crazy, and I’m not even “involved”.  Anyways, I read The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. Can I just say that I LOVED this book! I really did. I had the movie in mind with those characters and some matched really well and others I felt were a little altered. Regardless I can’t wait until the library gets the rest of the series in so I can continue. I found out that the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe isn’t the first book so I’ll need to read that one first. Looking forward to it!
           
Mar. 14th- I wish I could be a temple worker all of the time, like a full time job!
I was able to go to the Bountiful Temple! I went to the Temple!! I miss it, I miss going all the time and since this new video of the session, I need it! I need to re-understand the session. I wish I could be a temple worker all of the time, like a full time job! Wouldn’t that be wonderful! I even got to see Kristina Barss; not at the temple, but later. She came over and we chatted about what been happening in our lives. It was very nice that we was able to come over and catch up!

Mar. 15th-While walking around, it made me VERY much want to work there.
I’m not really sure how this all happened, but I was invited to a Best Friends Lunch at Thanksgiving point. Marcia & Niki Ambler, Amy, Elly, Sadie, Gigi, and me ended up being able to make it. We had lunch and were even able to walk around the shop. Mom bought us all a sucker, the one thing that is still original to the place.  Got watermelon, I remember loving this sucker! While walking around, it made me VERY much want to work there. I believe I will have to look into that!
Today is Jackie’s Birthday and tomorrow is Kelton’s Birthday so we all went to dinner at Taste of India (I REALLY like Indian food).  The food was good (not as good as Royal India- but good) and the company was even better. I called up Ashley Marie to see if she would join us (this was all put together and arrived there in about 15 minutes), for dinner. I haven’t seen her in a while and wanted a chance to chat, even for a few minutes. She came and we all had fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment