Mar. 2nd- I stayed in my dress as long
as I could but it just wasn’t happening.
Food
Poisoning. I woke up and got ready for church; I am supposed to give the
opening prayer in sacrament meeting. When all of a sudden, I become VERY SICK.
I think it was food poisoning and it hit me like a wall. Yeah, I didn’t go
anywhere that day. I stayed in my dress as long as I could but it just wasn’t
happening. Bummer, I really wanted to go!
Mar.
3rd- This use to be one of my
favorite movies, I’m not sure why?
Sound of Music at Centerpoint Theater. This
use to be one of my favorite movies, I’m not sure why? But I use to watch it a lot I’m told. I love the Maria they chose but
REALLY didn’t like the Dad. Other than that I thought it was great! Of course I
also got to see two of my little ones; Sadie and Easton. So that made it worth
it!
Mar. 4th- This book makes me want to have a garden and a friend like Dicken!
The
Secret Garden. It’s a cute book about living life and enjoying nature. This
book makes me want to have a garden and a friend like Dicken, I even like that
name! It’s a story about a lonely girl who isn’t loved by anyone and is
forgotten in the mist of an outbreak. She is sent to another place where is
thinks will be the same, but it’s not. She finds love but in the places not
excepted. Martha, the one who looks after her, shows love first, then the
gardener, then Martha’s mom, then Dicken, then Collin, and eventually her
uncle. It shows how nature can really change people and help them. I love
nature and this book helped me see how it could help in different ways J
Mar.
5th- It was so nice! I want
more days like this!!
I
really enjoyed this day. I didn’t have to work and I got to spend most of it
with my crazy little Autumn and Heather just playing and being free! I was then
able to go to dinner with my amazing parents!! It was so nice! I want more days
like this!!
Mar. 6th- It’s a story about a girl who’s mom comes from another land, a fairy
land.
I,
Coriander. I’ve read this book before but couldn’t remember it. It’s a story
about a girl who’s mom comes from another land, a fairy land. She tells her
parents love story and how she missed three years of her life in a chest. How
she falls in love and how that love story doesn’t end the way she thought is
would. It’s a cute and lovely story! It has drama (Arise Fell and Maude) it has
murder (also with arise fell) it has mystery (who is the old women and the
where did the silver shoes come from) and it has love (her parents, Hester and
Gabriel, and Tylow).
Mar.
7th - One of the things I’ve
been trying to do, is read more.
I
worked up at ECR today. One of the things I’ve been trying to do, is read more.
But I really don’t have a lot of time to do it so I have been listening to
these books while I work or while I drive. I’ve been trying to listen to The
Thief Lord but Each time I check-it out the forth disk is broken or wont play…
SO I guess I’m going to have to read this one.. It was good up to the forth
disk at least J
Mar.
8th- Wait, I don’t really love
that.
Worked
at ECR. Ya-know I love it when people forget they are suppose to meet with me
and I drive three hours and work on a Saturday for nothing J. Wait, I don’t really love that. At least I
was able to go through some of the Oriental Trading stuff for Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment