23 March, 2014

Feb 24th- March 1st


24th- Monday was a harsh kick into work.  
The newsletter was sent out which meant Deer Hunt Applications were flowing in. I was trying to get so many things done today that it is kind-a all meshed together!
25th- Stretch Class, I’m not doing so well with my exercise and boredom.
Flooring problems! Another week goes by. Website is so not what I wanted and I can’t wait for it to come together.
26th- Work…
27th- I’m VERY excited to see their space become something that they love and want to be in!  
Met with the Website people and we went through all the things that needed to be changed and fixed.  I really hope it changes, CRAZY!! It’s Andy’s Birthday, Happy Birthday Brother! I met up with them to help them pick living room paint. They are some pretty good-looking paint colors.
28th- So there is a lot of drama where I work!
Flooring problems… still.  ECR Work Day, Booked another Wedding!  Furniture/Artwork shopping day. Work Drama. So there is a lot of drama where I work. The politics are REALLY bad and there are some employees who I swear want to cause problems (even for themselves). I hate it.
March 1st- I wish I had more happy nights like this!
Outdoors Committee meeting, this meeting was supposed to be about the point system but I guess they decided to wait until the next one. It wasn’t really long, which I will not complain about. Afterwards, on my way back to NSL, I went to do some more Furniture/artwork shopping. One day (hopefully soon) I will figure out what she (manager) wants!
You may not know this, but I LOVED my ward, my Orchard 14th ward. It was what I looked forward to every day. I loved sacrament meeting, Sunday school (usually), and my favorite was Relief Society. We learned about the Gospel together, everyone that was there seems to really want to be there. We took care of each other, we helped each other, and we strengthened each other. We spent all our time together, Monday, Tuesday, Friday; it didn’t matter. Everyone was invited to everything we did and we really wanted everyone there! It’s been a few years since they dissolved our ward, but we still want to see each other. Bishop Jibson asked Meleea and me (Meleea did all the work) to put a “reunion” together. 
It was tonight! I can’t tell you how much I LOVED seeing the people who choose to come, even for a little while. I didn’t get to talk to everyone but just seeing them there made my heart happy! They brought their spouses and kids and it was wonderful! We talked of what is happening now and the memories of then. We played games, some of us had to bring out traditional games we played ALL the TIME! Blood was spilt (Ashlee, I still feel bad about that, I’m sorry!!), tears of laughter, I’m sure, were also shed. I’m thankful for the fun of that night!!
I wish I had more happy nights like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment