Sept 20th: One of my boss's decided to take some time off so he gave me some time off too! I wanted to go to the cabin. Kristina came with me and IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!!! It was the PERFECT TIME to go and see the changing colors on all the trees! We played games that night and went to bed. Kristina wanted to sleep in so while she slept I wondered in the beauty that surrounded me! It was extremely peaceful and just what I needed. I thought a lot about life and my Savior. I'm very grateful for this earth that we cal home. When Kristina woke up we had lunch and hung out side and talked. We enjoyed ever minute we could up there before we had to start back home. It was a great trip to the Cabin! Thanks to Kristina for joining me!!










No comments:
Post a Comment