21 October, 2012

doTERRA Convention

Sept 13-15: Wow! What a weekend!!! In June I decided that I would become an independent consultant for doTERRA. I also decided to go to the convention that would teach me lots about doTERRA and the oils! I sure learned a lot and had great fun. I met lots of new people and learned so much I thought my head would explode. Andy has all the pictures still... so once I get them I will load them up. Here area couple that I do have.
There were some 3,000 people there... yeah it was kinda a big deal...
This is Kyle Maynard. His Story was amazing!!! He was such a nice guy and very motivated to help others. He was born without full arms and legs and that hasn't held him back from much! 
This is a kid from Utah (I can't remember his name) he was in a snowboarding accident and was told he would never move from the shoulders down. He hasn't let that stop him. He now can move most of his upper body and is still trying to move his legs. He wants to serve a mission and believes one day he will! It was also such a great speech.
This is David Osmond (and one of the executive team members making fun of his clothes), he was the host and even did a little singing for us! He has his own story of MS and how he has overcome his problems. 

This is only a few of the people I met and saw and heard stories from. I will have to post other times when I get a chance! This is a wonderful experience I was able to have with Andy and Tiffany!! Thanks for all the support and encouragement!

No comments:

Post a Comment