21 October, 2012

General Conference

Oct 6-7th: General Conference was amazing!! I had so much fun and learned a lot too. I had the opportunity to be asked to volunteer at the first session. They asked that we come and sing hymns for the few hours before conference. Other than the fact that I was freezing, it was wonderful!  They then gave us tickets to watch conference. It was really great to be there when they made such a historic announcement for missionary work! I remember being 18-19 and wishing I could serve a mission!! Now those who are worthy and ready can! 

On sunday dad and I ran up to the cabin to check on the Ambler family! It was fun to spent a little while with them. I wish you could see jonah's face!! He was SOOOO Happy that Grandpa would play with him and was full of giggles! It was great to see and hear! It was a WONDERFUL wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment