04 November, 2012

All Hallow's Eve....

I have the BEST family EVER!!! Halloween was spent with my crazy family, candy, crazy family,
 and more candy. Big surprise, I know.
The Ambler kids were able to come over after school and we played and had loads of fun until Amy and Jake arrived. Once they were there we all got ready for the fun festivities. We went and saw Grandma Summers, where we ran into Andy and Heather and their families.
Then we headed off to Grandpa Moosmans. He was really cute with the kids and tried to surprise them when they knocked on the door!
We then headed up to see Gigi at the Trunk or Treat. There was fun happening all over the place! We went in the circle to then have uncle Peter and Grandpa show up and take them around again.




 After the Trunk or Treat, we watched Casper, one of my ALL time favorite halloween movies- I LOVE the house in Casper. It was a WONDERFUL holiday!! 
Thanks to all who made it so much fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment