Once upon a time... I did not read The Bad Beginning.
When I went to get it from my mom's library it was gone.
SO if any of you have it, please bring it back:)
Once upon a time... I read The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan. It's a great book!! To be honest I almost read the whole thing without writing any quotes down. I did remember some parts though that I would like to share:
"But I thought of how few people there were in Elysium, how tiny it was compared to the fields of Asphodel or even the fields of punishment. So few people did good in their lives. It was depressing."
"But ever since, my mom went out of her way to eat blue. She baked blue birthday cakes. She mixed blueberry smoothies. She bought blue-corn tortilla chips and bought home blue candy from the shop."
"She glanced at the minotaur horn in my hands, then back at me. I imagined she was going to say, You killed a minotaur! or Wow, you're so awesome! or something like that. Instead she said, "You drool when you sleep."
The next adventure awaits....
The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien

I enjoyed this book...not much like the movie, by the way...just sayin'
ReplyDeleteAnd by the way...WOW, you're so awesome!!!!! Love you!