I wish you could have been there! It was a GREAT performance. It was pieces from Alain Boublil & Claude-Micheal Schonberg. They wrote LES MISERABLES!! So they performed some from Miss Saigon, La Revolution Francaise (the french revolution), The Pirate Queen and Les Mis. They told us neat things about the musicals and Mr. Schonberg and Mr. Boublil. They had some wonderful soloists too! Terrence Mann was was the original Inspector Javert (America) and Marie Zamora was the original Cosette in the French production of Les Mis. They all did great but my favorite was Terrance Mann's performance of 'Stars', it was really beautiful, I almost cried.
At the end of the 'bows' the conductor said, "We'd like to welcome Alain Boublil to the stage". Out walks Mr. Boublil!!! I wish I could have met him but it was SUPER COOL to have seen him and in some VERY small way say thank you by the way I clapped. It was a VERY neat night!!
The whole night - as well as the company - was wonderful!! Thanks so much, Michelle!
ReplyDelete