11 March, 2013

The Hobbit

Once upon a time I read "The Hobbit" by J. R.R. Tolkien and it was GREAT!! What a GREAT book. I loved it, it was really fun and interesting! I heard that they were making the movie and so I had to read it before I went and saw it!

"Bilbo was sadly reflecting that adventures are not all pony-rides in May-sunshine"...

"His house was perfect, whether you liked food, or sleep, or work, or story-telling, or singing, or just sitting and thinking best, or a pleasant mixture of them all. Evil things did not come into that valley."

"There are no safe paths in this part of the world. REmember you are over the Edge of the Wild now, and in for all sorts of fun where ever you go."

The movie was good too. They changed the story thou so it would introduce the "Lord of the Rings" movies. They even made it into three movies, which I think is a little silly, BUT we get more of the book.
Next adventure:
Austenland

No comments:

Post a Comment