03 April, 2014

Mar. 16th- 22nd



Mar. 16th- I taught about gathering information form family and other sources.
I taught in Sunday School; yes I did. I taught about gathering information form family and other sources. I decided we should play a game, so I split them up and tried to play. It would have worked better had people stayed focused but I couldn’t get them all too. O-well, I think it was fun and they looked at gathering information a little bit differently!
THEN mom made some St. Paddy’s day dinner. I am surprised to say this but I kind-a like corned beef. I really like cabbage cooked until it’s soft. She did well and it was fun to celebrate all the March Birthday’s!!

Mar 17th- I keep forgetting it was a holiday, let alone a holiday I use to LOVE!! 
St. Paddy’s Day? Today? Who knew?! I keep forgetting it was a holiday, let alone a holiday I use to LOVE!! I still do love it but work is really starting to get to me.

Mar. 18th- Can things get any crazier around here?
So I don’t really want to get into work, if you’ve notice I have been trying not to talk about it. But here it goes, DRAMA! Okay I feel better, well not really, but now you know. There is a CRAZY amount of drama at this place. So I have to go back on Thursday because HR from “Headquarters” is coming in to ask us questions. Someone has made a formal complaint and all employees have to be interviewed. Can things get any crazier around here?

Mar. 19th- Yes, I worked today.

Mar. 20th- It was a very exciting evening for us sneaky sisters!
            Ya-know how I mentioned drama, well it’s increasing.  Today I had a consultation and went over the lodge renovations and lighting concerns with Natasha. THEN I had a meeting with VRI’s HR department. Someone has made a formal complaint to HR against and employee at ECR. HR has to meet with all the employees and interview them. It made me nervous but I did it. They asked really broad questions and I answered them to the best of my ability. It was not fun; in fact I really hated it! Work is getting harder and harder to do.
            Good news of the day is because the HR problems took so long I had to re-schedule my training meeting with the website people and was able to go to the RS St. Paddy’s Day Activity. We were asked to bring a green treat, I brought edamone, and we cut out clovers and rainbows to decorate some guys from our wards doors. We did and then Leslie and I went to deliver.
            We had to make a quick stop at Jen’s (Barnes) birthday party at Orange Leaf.  We (Leslie) did karaoke, mingled and hung out for a little while before we become sneaky sisters!
            We had two guys (Moses and Richard) and we very sneakily decorated their doors and rang their doorbells and ran away. Richard is on the second floor (not close to a good hiding spot) and so we rang the bell and ran! We thought we heard him so we really booked it… it was hilarious. THEN with Moses, his front light was on and the blinds open. We quietly decorated the door when I said I’m going to get the car. I drove up to the driveway so when Leslie rang the bell she could run to the car and we could drive off, which we did, but not without being seen. He was in the front room and Leslie hadn’t made it to the car when he opened the door, looking very confused, and watched Leslie get in the car and us drive away. It was a very exciting evening for us sneaky sisters!

Mar. 21st- I’m so very grateful to have a wonderful dad whom I love and I know loves me.
            Happy Birthday to the best Dad ever!! Today is my Dad’s birthday. I’m so very grateful to have a wonderful dad whom I love and I know loves me. To help me understand my Heavenly Fathers love for me, my Heavenly Father gave me an incredible earthly Father.  He’s not perfect but he is the one I need and my family needs.  I can see how much love my dad has for his family and I try to image that magnified, and that is how I image my Heavenly Fathers Love for all of us.
            He is hard working, stronger, kind, funny, charitable, dedicated, and one amazing person. He is an example of a Brave, Courageous man. I know he does hard things and he struggles but not gives up.  When I went to Fitness Ridge I was able to bring my Dad’s hat with me. I think it worked a little magic on my mind and helped give me courage that I needed.

            What more could a daughter ask for?!

Mar. 22nd- Huh, these are not books to listen to, but maybe you should read, and even then I’m not really sure.
Did I mention I love it when people stand me up?! I had four consultations scheduled for today. Two of the four stood me up. I was able to get other things done, but I would like it if the Saturday that I planned to help plan peoples wedding days would
really work out.
Flooring is almost done, the furniture is almost done and the lightening is nowhere close to being done. I just want it all to be done!
Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland & Alice Through the Looking Glass: Huh, these are not books to listen to, but maybe you should read, and even then I’m not really sure. I have been TRYING to listen to these books for the past week or so. Wow, they are confusing enough when you are focused on the words but when your driving and listening, not really a good combination. In fact, I’m not sure I would even suggest reading them. Watch the movies, they are much better!

Best part of the day was meeting up with my family to celebrate my Dad’s birthday! I’m not sure what happened to all of the parents but all the grandkids were there to celebrate! It was lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment