29 April, 2014

Apr 13th - Apr 19th


Apr 13th Church was, of course, wonderful! I love Sundays, it's my favorite day of the week!
Apr 14th  Put on your Sunday clothes when you feel down and out. Strut down the street and have your picture took.”
            This year our ward won the stake cultural night performance! Technically another ward would have won but they broke the rules so we did. I’ll take it! Everyone did a great job! Our ward was combined with another really involved ward and they worked together well. This picture is from the “rule-breaking ward.” They did “Put on your Sunday Clothes”(one of my favorite songs by-the-way) and they had Wall-e there too. They did an amazing job making him. Does he look great!! It was a fun night!

Apr 15th This is the stuff I like to do!
Today was shopping for all the last minute things I have forgotten to get for the Easter Activities at ECR. I was also able to pick up all the frosting for the cookies. I will try to get it to double in size and then bag then in “piping bags” for little hands to be able to decorate.  This is the stuff I like to do!

Apr 16th I kind-a like the hands on part of getting things ready!  
            I kind-a like the hands on part of getting things ready! It gets me excited for the actual event. That’s what I did today. Tried to get as much job away from the resort as possible. 

Apr 17th It was a busy day of wedding preps and plans!
Today I had a couple of consultations with brides that had already booked. We were able to set some more plans and help me figure out a little better what needed to happen! It was a busy day of wedding preps and plans!

Apr 18th  I was a little sick of looking at eggs by the end of the day but it was for the kids, so it was worth it!
            Today was supposed to be all about prepping the areas for all of the activities on Saturday! I was able to get a lot done, with the help from others. I was grateful for the help of others! It was nice getting everything ready and made me excited about all the fun things that would be happening. I was working until about 9:00 that night trying to do as much as I could! I was a little sick of looking at eggs by the end of the day but it was for the kids, so it was worth it!
            I also had two consultations, booked them, so we have two more to add to the summer fun!

Apr 19th I pretty much have the best family in the whole wide world!!
            Everything turned out great! My helpers were a little late but it all worked out. Peter ended up not being the Easter bunny but helping with one of the games. Raelynn helped with the Bunny suit with made us a little late in the start time, but it I think it worked out. I had fun and was able to walk around making sure everyone was doing great and taking pictures!  I heard that everyone enjoyed all the activities, but there was too much time to get everything done. I will need to re-evaluate for next year! I had lots of fun and it was even greater that my whole family was there. I pretty much have the best family in the whole wide world!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment