Apr 6th
I read “The Women you Dream of Becoming”
by Pres. Hinckley. I missed him… I do. I miss his soft voice and funniness.
It
was a talk I found in some of my random room findings. I thought I should read
it and see why I kept it. It was a wonderful talk, I’m glad I kept it!!
We had two more wonderful sessions of conference.
Pres. Uchtdorf: “There is one thing we can do, we can be
grateful! Give Thanks to God!”
Elder Ballard: “Following is
key! It’s like buying a ticket to a concert and never going.”
Sis. Stevens: “He
always has a plan to get e safely home again.”
Elder Steveson: “Your
pathway to eternal life has checkpoints. They are the ordnances.”
Elder Bednar: “It was the load that enabled him to return to
his family and home. We each need out own load, it is help create spiritual
traction to get back to our Heavenly Father.”
Pres. Monson: “God has given us neighbors to serve. They usually come
unexpectedly.”
Pres. Packer: “Parenthood is a
sacred privilege.”
Elder Walker: “We will be better people if we know who we came from and their
stories.”
Elder Perry: “The driver knows best, He knows the plan, He
is our Savior, Follow the Drivers lead.”
Elder Corbridge: “Family
is the pattern of Heaven.”
Elder Teh: “Do not spend money on that which has no worth.
Nor labor for that which does not satisfy.”
Elder Aidukaitis:
“One should not roam through garbage!”
Elder Christofferson; “He simply is and will always be, for he
stores life, death is not the end!”
I don’t like it as much as Persuasion but I still like it.
Actually I have never really liked the character of Emma, but I think Mr.
Knightly is a great character. I
thought it was well written and matched the characters in Jane Austen’s Emma.
Apr 8th It
really makes me want my own space to paint and decorate and one day I will have
that.
Today
was a trip to the resort AND I picked out paint for the restaurant! This may
mean nothing to all of you because you haven’t seen the really bad paint color
that is there now. SO this is kind-a a big deal, for me. I had some questions
answered about my wages and the future. Not the answers I wanted but it lets mw
know what the future will hold. I now have to make some decisions, hard ones.
I
also helped Heather with her home paint. I say home paint because she is
painting her house (inside and out). I think the colors we chose look really
good and feel like what she wanted. It’s been lots of fun helping my lovely
siblings with paint and interior design questions. It really makes me want my
own space to paint and decorate and one day I will have that J
Apr 9th Another day at work…
Apr 10th I
always get nervous about these brides.
Working
up at the resort wouldn’t be so bad if it wasn’t so far. It just feels like I’m
the car ALL the time!! I booked another wedding, well it’s an event, but it’s a
wedding too. We are treating it as an event (budget) but they are getting
married at the resort. I always get nervous about these brides. I will be clear
about what we will and will not do but then they will show up on the day and
except something else. It’s just my nerves! They get to me sometimes
We met up at Rumbi’s and then went
and saw Divergent. It was fun and beautiful weather! We even had time to go to
a lotion store and sample all sorts of good stuff. I even got a EARLY birthday
present, Ashley bought my ticket to the movie! It was a great night! Thanks Friend!
Apr 12th Ever
hear of the dead sea scrolls?!
Today
I was able to go and see them along with a whole bunch of other artifacts. It
was amazing! People are smart and have to have a lot of patience to work in
that in industry. Mom and Dad took Peter, Andy, Tiffany, and me and it was just
a really neat experience! Afterwards we went to dinner. It was a great night
spent with some of my loved ones! Thanks to Dad and mom for a great night!!




So grateful to read all your entries! Keep it up!! LOVE you!!
ReplyDelete