02 December, 2012

Thanksgiving

I sure do have a lot to be thankful for... I don't think I can list everything so I'm going to name just a few.  My life revolves around two things, my belief in Jesus Christ and my family!  Without them I would not be me, they are what make me, me. 
I'm grateful for them and how I can learn and grow with their help! 
This Thanksgiving my parents decided that it was good to invite whomever didn't have somewhere else to go to come eat with us. It's always fun to have such a random assortment of people together. My mom did basically everything!! Cooked the day before and up to the very last minute. It was great!! She did a wonderful job and everyone seemed to enjoy everything.
We had Grandpa Moosman, Dad and Mom, Peter and Andrea, Ben and Amy (plus kids), Ben's Parents, Ben's sisters and brother and their families, Char and her daughters, Tiffany Troast, Val Robinson, and the Missionaries.
Of course, I get hurt... why am I so accident prone.... I was helping mom get something out of the oven when my finger touched the top of the oven burner. Yes it hurt (and it being a week and half later is still healing) and Yes I had to carry around ice where ever I went for the rest of the day! 
After a week and a half of oils, it is healing nicely and might not even scar! ....but time will tell...
After eating we played games and looked through Black Friday ad's. It was a wonderful time!!
Anyways I forgot to post this last picture of Sadie. Mom and I had Sadie and Easton when we went grocery shopping for all the food. Sadie was really tired and wanted to lay down so she did. Easton and I had half the list and when we caught up to them I saw that Sadie had made a nice little pillow out of our Thanksgiving Ham. I laughed so hard and had to share it with y'all. 
It was a wonderful holiday spent with family and friends!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment