Dad found this Christmas Cruise thing while watching the news and decided to invite all his family and friends. We had such a fun night!! I took Sadie (who got sick), Easton, and Tucker with me and met up with everyone else there. We had lots of friends and family who ended up being able to make it. We loaded everyone up into the boat and off we went. It wasn't so much as a cruise as it was a float. We looked at the lights, sung Christmas songs, AND had a very special visitor!! SANTA came out of nowhere on a canoe and said hello and gave candy to the kids. It was really neat to see him and see the kids reactions to Santa. After when we were walking to the car Sadie says, "I don't know if that was the real Santa. He wasn't wearing any glasses!" First, I was surprised she even noticed that he didn't have any on and Second, I knew how to answer this one! I told her that sometimes when you wear glasses outside they flog up and so you have to take them off so you can see. Confusion averted!!
Thanks for a fun night Dad!!



No comments:
Post a Comment