09 December, 2012

Amelia Jane Ambler

Baby Amelia came to join our little family on Dec 6th, 12:01 or something like that. She is super cute and she has HAIR! PEOPLE SHE HAS HAIR!! None of the grandkids have had any hair so far (I  imagine my kids will have hair, but that's just in my dreams). 
She has three older siblings who were SO excited to meet her.
Here everyone is waiting.... and waiting.... 
 Uncle Peter entertaining the kiddos' with magic tricks...
 I was tired and by 10:30 I decided it was time for all of us to leave. The kids wanted to hold their daddy's hands... of course he doesn't have enough so he doubled up and soon he''ll have two on each.
The next day we were able to go and see our new little baby!!
 Isn't she SUPER cute?! ...I mean Amelia :)
Welcome to the family Amelia!!

No comments:

Post a Comment