Times are a changing my friends...
Yes changing, starting with my calling! I have been serving in my ward Sunday School Program for over a year and a half. I've been teaching in the Gospel Doctrine class. When I was called, I was very nervous and rather scared of the calling. I felt inadequate and like I would have a hard time fulfilling my calling. Well a year and a half later I still felt inadequate but I did try to full fill my calling. I learned so very much and probably learned more than they ever did. I'm so grateful for the calling and the chance I had to serve and bare my testimony every other week.
I was just called and set apart as the Co-Chair in Family History. I was surprised!! I felt that a new calling was coming but didn't know what, I thought it was going to be the missionary department. And in a way I was called to that department. I have been feeling the importance of family history but didn't know how or what to do. I suppose here is my answer! No one has been able to answer my question of 'What does that mean exactly?' but I will find out and let y'all know.
I'm surprisingly excited, confused and anxious! Times are a changing... starting with me!!

You'll be AWESOME!! Congratulations!!
ReplyDelete