He starts with what a Christian is, or has been defined as, by the scriptures. Here are some of y favorite parts:
"Denying ourselves of ungodly behavior is the beginning of repentance, which brings a mighty change of heart until 'we have no more disposition to do evil'.""Faithful Christians will always be blessed to experience difficulties and disappointments."
"The Savior has promised that He will make us equal to His work. "Follow me," He said, "and I will make you fishers of men." As we follow Him, He blesses us with gifts, talents, and the strength to do His will, allowing us to go beyond our comfort zones and do things we've never before thought possible."
"It means preparing ourselves to answer His call by saying, 'I'll go where you want me to go; I'll say what you want me to say; I'll do what you want me to do; I'll be what you want me to be."
No comments:
Post a Comment