09 December, 2012

Wyatt Austin Moosman

Wyatt was blessed by his daddy on Sunday and it was really neat to be a part of. In fact I felt SO blessed. While I sat there with this little boy in my arms and looked around at his support system, it amazed me. Our family is huge... and amazing! Yes it is big but more than that is that we support each other. I am one blessed girl and Wyatt is one blessed little boy. He will never have to experience the feeling of being alone or that he has no where to go! What a wonderful day it was!! At the end of the day we (dad, mom, peter, heather, me, marcia, kathy, and barry) were able to come and set up 'Christmas' at Grandpas! We decorated the way we remember how Grandma would decorate and we enjoyed it!
Heather and I had some fun with the ornaments on the tree! 
Grandma once asked me to make a center piece for her and grandpa when I worked at Design Works (like 8 or 9 years ago). I gave it to them for Christmas that year! I was surprised when I saw it on the table and it reminded me of my Grandmas smiling face!   
I remember growing up and seeing this lit Christmas tree. I LOVE IT!! It's my favorite decoration! I used to put the lights out and rearrange them. I hope this tree lasts many years to come!
Heather made this for Grandpa. It's the CABIN! She took her old magazines and made this. Isn't SO amazing!! I thought it was really cool! Way to go Heather. 
We also sang happy birthday to the AMAZING Fred Moosman himself. It was an emotional night and one to remember! I am truly blessed to be apart of such an incredible family 
with an amazing history!!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment