10 January, 2011

Big Words

Lessons Learned:
-I cant say or spell big words.
-I have amazing friends

So my sweet friend Ashley Marie (she's the one on the right- she hates having her picture taken so this is the only one I have) knows big words that I don't. Big surprise that I (the girl that cant spell) doesn't know big words. However I love hearing them, weird - I know! Well i was with her this weekend and she used some big words that I have no idea what they meant. One, not a big word but a new one, of them was queried. Do you know what this means? I was told it means to ask questions. Fun huh? Try using it in a sentence today.
By the way here are some of my favorite 'big' words. Plethora, and nonsensical- talk to me if you definitions.
Something else I realized this weekend was that I have some amazing friends. I'm such an imperfect person that I see things that I would like to become in those around me! I love that too! I'm lucky to have the friends I do and that they are willing to teach me to become a better person.

THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment