Lessons Learned:-It's okay to make mistakes.
-There is Hope for those of us who don't know how to do what we want to.
I was able to go to Ruby Snap and interview the owner Tami. Have you been to Ruby Snap? It's a bakery, cookie shop... place. It's yummy! I'm not a huge cookie fan and I really liked these!! Warning: They are not cheap! BUT they are worth spoiling yourself with every once in a while.
I learned there is hope out there for us who don't know how to do what we want. Tami was never a baker but once she was married she wanted to impress her husband and started to practice. She got to a place where her cookies were really good and decided to do it full time!
Check her out www.rubysnap.com
Something she said regarding my request for advice was, "fail your way to success". I had to write it down because I loved it! I'm really good at making mistakes and in a way I think she said to me, "Michelle, your mistakes are what will make you great someday!" She didn't really say that or course... but... didn't she?! I think so!
No comments:
Post a Comment