28 January, 2011

San Francisco

Lessons Learned:
-Trying new things is yummy.
-Being silly is fun.
-Famous people aren't plastic!
-Surrounding yourself with good people is a good thing.
-Sometimes obvious is what I need.

-Trying new things is yummy....

I went to San Francisco!! It was a quick trip full of fun and good things. While waiting in the airport I decided I would try new things when it came to food and well everything else... It was worth it! This, my jealous friends, is a salmon BLT. Yes you heard me right, salmon BLT. It was really good. In fact, everything I had was really good! Lucky me.

Try something new today and tell me about it! I would love to hear how it goes...
-Being silly is fun...

This charming photo is of me and rachel conway. We pulled a little 'alice in wonderland' move. It was lots of fun to be silly... I would know.

-Famous people aren't plastic!

Forgive the horribleness of the quality of this photo. Do you recognize who is in it?! Duff Goldman from Ace of Cakes! Yup we were seeing the goods of sweets all around us (Fancy Foods Show) when we turned the corner and ran into this guy! He's a real person and his team was there too. Jeff wasn't... it was sad. Anywho, Cool right?!
-Surrounding yourself with good people is a good thing...

I am very grateful for these two beautiful ladies! They sacrificed their weekend, time, money, lives to help me understand more of my quest into the 'dessert world'. I enjoyed very moment being with them. They taught, teach me much! THANK YOU LADIES!!

-Sometimes being obvious is what I need.

Yup I saw this on our trolly tour. Sometimes we need those obvious signs to help us out. Sometimes I wish Heavenly Father would show me one that said, "Go to LDS Business College", or "Future husband this way", ya-know helpful things like that....

...O-well...


2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! If you ever need a buddy to go to a food show Id be more than willing!!!

    ReplyDelete