12 January, 2011

My School Days...



Oh my, here is a story for you...

Yes, I'm in school. I've been in school my whole life, save a couple months. I took five months off to just work and save after I graduated from high school in 2003 (this was a brilliant idea!). I decided to attend LDS Business College and was accepted into the Interior Design Program in Jan. 2004. I worked and went to school until I finally (well it felt that way) graduated with my associates in April of 2007. I took two years off to serve the Lord as a missionary in the Charlotte North Carolina Mission. I started back into school, this time Salt lake community college, when I came home in 2009. Then, through divine intervention (revelation), I decided to go into business and transferred back to LDS Business College with a new associates degree in Business Entrepreneurship!

Yep... I'm still there. I have one more semester after this one until I get my second degree. If you put the math together I should be working on my masters! Depressing right...

Anywho- School started up this week and so I am chucked into a bunch of classes I know nothing about with people I dont know. Love that. My class' are: Accounting in Quick Books, Business Law and Ethics, Business Planning, and Introduction to Sales. I will, hopefully, learn something everyday from these class'. I will not tell you about all of it, just when something really stands out.

Well nothing has stood out, yet, except I WILL NEVER PRACTICE IN THE LAW!!!
Lesson learned and it was on the first day of class too! Great...

No comments:

Post a Comment