-My Grandpa is one amazing fella!
-I looked like white trash.
We left Monday morning to head up to the cabin to feed the working men! Dad, Andy, Grandpa, Barry, and Adam were all clearing trees around the cabin. Tiff, Amy and all the kids were there to help keep us busy! It was lots of fun to be with everyone. My grandpa works so hard to get things done and done well. He is a good man, must be where the boys get it from.
After we were all ready to go, we were short one seat so I rode down with Andy and Tiff. We decided to make a quick stop at Smith's (they had a really great sale on), two hours later we were on our way with new found goodies.
After we were all ready to go, we were short one seat so I rode down with Andy and Tiff. We decided to make a quick stop at Smith's (they had a really great sale on), two hours later we were on our way with new found goodies.

Dad and Mom decided to go see a movie and invited us to go with them. Cars 2! It was graphically amazing!I mean it's not so much as a sequel as it is a new cars movie. After the movie we went to dinner at The Pizza Factory.
THANKS for a GREAT Independence day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment