10 July, 2011

Phones, Movies, and Gnomes

Lessons Learned:
-I am technologically challenged.
-Best Dad and Brother around!!
-'J Dawgs'
Wed. My phone has been a useful tool... when it worked. Version was having a big sale on their phones and we took advantage of that. I now have a new phone that WORKS!!! HAPPY DAY!! Not only does it work, but it works really well. I have no idea how to get it to work. I'm going to need a training session.
Fri. OUT DOOR MOVIE!!! Yes... Dad and Andy were able to help me by setting everything up for our kickoff movie night. It was great!! I completely forgot bug spray and to say the least we were all suffering. We watched Beastly and had a great time!! I thought they did a great job with the 'new version' of Beauty and the Beast. HOWEVER, there is much swearing and super cheesy part. Just so you know...
Sat. Ever heard of 'J Dawgs' in Provo? I hadn't until now! Mark took me to get one of the famous hot dogs (beef or polish). If you know me really well you know I'm not a picky eater (seriously, I will eat just about anything) but I have some foods on the 'lower half' of my list. Hogs dogs are one of them, but I thought these were good, in fact it was the sauce that was really good ( I got a polish with sauce). I would highly suggest the next time you're in Provo going to J Dawgs.
After lunch we went over to Color Me Mine.. a new favorite place. We painted and enjoyed ourselves until we couldn't paint anymore. He painted a 'sorcerers hat (treasure box)' and I painted a mini gnome named 'Gus'. Can't wait to see the finished products!

No comments:

Post a Comment